• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Display sign for 24''x24'' metro rack for grociery stores. Any ideas?

ChaseSigns13

Hello,

I have a client inquiring about a sign similar to the design of this image. If you notice this is a hanging banner. The client requests a display to be similar in nature to fit on wire bread racks that are 24’’x24’’ at the top. My first thought was just creating a sign out of 13 oz. banner material and have it wrap around three thin gauged poles with standoffs at the bottom to achieve this. Does anyone have any better routes or ideas?

2ev5jbn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Billct2

...that is except for the print part :covereyes:...we apply prints to coro for these. They are usually one offs.

ChaseSigns13

They're looking for a one-off?

First thing that comes to mind would be to print it on a corrugated cardboard like most of the p.o.p. retail displays are, then v-groove (or hand notch) to allow it to fold into a triangle.

There may be a standard frame available like this somewhere that would be more efficient for a one off but I'm not aware of any.

I had to ask her to clarify , but one-off is a new jargon term for me. If you care to elaborate a bit more. I did some googling and couldn't find a answer to it. Also when you say hand notch or V-groove, that the same as just scoring it to fold? Or am I missing something...

Billct2

One off equlas one unit ( or just a few or less than the amount required to do it in another way)
V groove kinda same as scoring, a v shaped cut in the material will give a cleaner fold. We just score.