• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Displaying Digital Printed Wall Graphic Online

brandyn

Building a website and Displaying Digital Products on a website wondering if there is a best Practice for displaying the Digital Product that hasn't been created yet on a room Digitally. TO make it look accurate similar to how Fathead displays there wall graphics. The wall graphics we create are made from Photo Tex. Right now we are just layer the Digital Image over a High Resolution photo of a room.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Building a website and Displaying Digital Products on a website wondering if there is a best Practice for displaying the Digital Product that hasn't been created yet on a room Digitally. TO make it look accurate similar to how Fathead displays there wall graphics. The wall graphics we create are made from Photo Tex. Right now we are just layer the Digital Image over a High Resolution photo of a room.
That is basicly it, the only other step is adding a bit of a photoshop effect (try to use a layer style for easy replication in the future) to the layer and/or adjusting the lighting to match the room.

jfiscus

Rap Master
What about the Difference of Colors on Web?
People should know that, you cannot expect everyone to have a vinyl swatch book in their hands while shopping online. I assume your proofs already have a similar disclaimer on them about peoples different monitors/inkjet printers producing different results. Most people just know the common colors anyway; "red" versus cardinal, real red, tomato, geramium, etc.

MikeD

also, it's impossible to make colors appear exactly the same on all monitors.
upto you, but you may want to include a watermark as well