• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Displey goes crazy - Mimaki CJV30-160BS

fygs

Hello guys, and thanks to admin team for approving.
I have Mimaki CJV30-160BS, works great and yesterday when i turn it on first i didnt see nothing on displey.
I turned off, and then turn on again. On displey instead PLEASE WAIT was like: "P/23 | WA %T"
I put power swtich to 0, then turn again to 1, "BOOT" was ok. But again instead please wait i've got "0 4% T"
I checked cable, first of all, i was thinking maybe he lost connection or something, but he is ok totally.
Any idea?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It's a tough one because it could be the panel board or the main board. You are on the right track with the cable. Does it look damaged or anything?

fygs

No. Cable are in very good condidtion. Here's some photos.

Attachments

• mimaki2.jpg
    mimaki2.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 241
  • mimaki3.jpg
    mimaki3.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 231
  • mimaki1.jpg
    mimaki1.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 233

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I'd say if you can get your hands on a panel board (it's the board with the display and buttons on it) that's what I would do first. If that doesn't fix it, it's probably a main board issue.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Does the machine initialize and do it's regular thing when it boots up? Or does it just become scrambled and then does nothing? If it initializes properly the main board is probably good. If it just doesn't do anything after, it's probably the main board.

Vipul

I spoke to the engineer in Dubai about this and he says that the main board needs replacement.
Good luck