• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DJ Brand Management

Signature Sign

Anyone deal with this company? Did a service call for them on a Cash Store back in early November. Sent paperwork, pictures, and invoice. Then nothing. Won't return my emails or voice messages. Nobody ever answers the phone. Got the feeling we aren't getting paid for that one.

Signature Sign

Anyone deal with this company? Did a service call for them on a Cash Store back in early November. Sent paperwork, pictures, and invoice. Then nothing. Won't return my emails or voice messages. Nobody ever answers the phone. Got the feeling we aren't getting paid for that one.

Wow, that was fast. No sooner did I post this and I got a call from them with the payment.

Martin Denton

Was that a company called 'the Cash Store' green and yellow logos? jut curious as we used to do all their work in the UK and they went bust about 3 years ago...