• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

do not order from d-flite

adkmaid

i ordered a D-Flite paintbox on aug. 27th and paid for the box, i didn't receive it yet!!!! i contacted the better business bureau of ohio and found that the company has several instances of folks ordering the product, paying for it and never receiving the product. This company does not respond to emails, phone calls or faxes....so save your money folks if u are thinking of ordering from them.:frustrated: now i have to try to get my money back

adkmaid

only the best sign case in the world. my old one (35 yrs. old) finally hinges broke completely off and handle broke

Attachments

• apbox.jpg
    apbox.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 77

SignManiac

Okay thanks for the explanation. I built my own box thirty years ago and still have it. Thinking about setting it back up again. I just built a new 4'h x 16'w lettering bench, just in case I get the urge to swing my brushes again.

SignosaurusRex

If you are interested in good alternate choice box. The Kennedy 1018 or 1022 tool box is a fine choice. The 1018 is pretty much the same dimensions as the D-flite. The last two digits of the model # are the box length.

Billct2

@MikePaul When I went to Butera ('74) they gave us a pretty basic little sign kit. I used that till it was stolen around '80.