• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Do someone use or deal with UV Printing?

LawrenceZhang

There is some words that "UV printing would be a tread'?
It sound good when you read some archives talking about UV printing advantages,comparing with solvent printing,or some fussy process of cutting & plotting?
I have konwed that someones oversea(including from USA) still contact China Printers to purchase the commercial printing,such as outdoor printing(added cutting & plotting) with water based ink or solvent ink,not UV Ink.
So is there economical reason?or also technology reason?I think the technology of UV Printing in some places ,ex USA,must be best.

ScottyDoo

Our UV flatbed has completely changed how we do business...for the better. We can't imagine ever going back. Though everything has it's own purpose. We have a 72" solvent that we run all our banners on and an eco-solvent that we run most everything else on.