• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Do you suck at selling?

skyhigh

Hi Jon. Its been one of those days where I really can't absorb any intellectual material as I'm just mentally drained, but I'm sure its a good read, as is all your posts & links. (I will check it out later)

As for sales....I have better days than others, but usually pretty fair. Today, I could have sold a new freezer to an eskimo.

Last edited:

cleanmywound

Good info. I sold new cars for a year after college, try that once and you can sell anything, you learn those same type of questions to close the deal. All those questions are something that can be learned and used without fail.

Mosh

We let our work sell it's self. We have "sign salesmen" come around all the time selling knocked out signs. We have customers come in to see if we can meet a price on this and that. If their signs are so great why do they have to go out lookig for work? 99.9% of the time we get the job of the the "salesmen".