• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dodge Ram hood stripes

reQ

Just wondering if there is a template somewhere for it that can be purchased? See many of them on ebay etc, so would like to buy one.
attachment.php

Attachments

• dodge.jpg
    dodge.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 2,419

jfiscus

Rap Master
Either get out the knifeless tape or buy a pre-cut set. I know that restylerschoice used to sell kits at wholesale rates to sign shops when I used to do striping.

jtcollins

There may not be a template for that particular design, but you can get the vehicle template and design on that or use knifeless tape like what jfiscus said, which really is your easiest solution.

Pippin Decals

hood stripes.jpg

this is close just take a pic of the hood and trace this image and then modify to fit..It will work,ive done it. cant upload ai files on here..

reQ

Topic is a year old lol. Back then when i posted it - i created my own template, thats it.

Pippin Decals

ya i know its old. but when i see that no one tried to help makes want to at least contribute something lol . i like to help in anyway i can , old or new post..

Topic is a year old lol. Back then when i posted it - i created my own template, thats it.