• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anybody know what material they are using

BANNERS2GO

Looking for a material I can print on with either eco-solvent or UV ink that I can put in a pool cage and it will still breathe and let some light through. I've considered doing a mesh banner material but the back of it wouldn't be black. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• ScreenShot139.jpg
    ScreenShot139.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 53

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Is that glass partitions ??

If not, is that an enclosed room or does air actually go through those frames ??

If it's enclosed, it looks like perf vinyl mounted on the inside to give a nice illusion of the sites to be seen otherwise.

BANNERS2GO

Thanks for the replies. I will probably have to call and maybe get a small sample mailed to me so I can see if it is actually the black fiberglass screen they are printing on w/ white ink as a base coat or if it is actually just a mesh banner material. I wouldn't be competetion for anyone because I would just do it for my brother who is trying to sell his house. He has a very ugly background.
They have 2 different materials from what I read on their websites. One would be the fiberglass screen or mesh (75% more private that standard screen) and the other would just be black back banner material(100% private).