• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

does anyone know of a good alternative to 1 shot paint?

0igo

ive been looking all over and cannot find anything. I pay around 25 - 30 for a pint of paint, i was wondering if there were any other brands online that could be of equal or better value. please let me know thanks.

J Hill Designs

novacolor?

edit: are you talking better prices? or better paint?

edit2: it should be more towards $30 for a quart, not a pint

Bretbyron

Almost any single stage paint from an automotive paint supply store. Nason? Ask your local dealer, sign or auto.

Craig Sjoquist

There are several brands in solvent based & a few in water base.

Some that I can think of at present

Solvent based,...... Ronan lettering (oil), House of Color (urethane ) several others I don't remember names.
Water based ,...... Ronan Aquacote lettering, Nova Color, Golden, of the 3 Aquacote is the easiest to letter with, Nova Color will last longer & works well on rough walls better & with proper additives letters easy. the Golden is more available & about same as Nova both made the same way all pigment.

I try to look up & remember other solvent based brand names for lettering & check in later.

Always hand paint

Craig Sjoquist

Another solvent based lettering paint is....Kustom shop EZ flow.

Ed Roth also has what is called pinstriping paint & lots of kool spray also.

Knows another out of Europe, but believe shipping cost be out of hand.

Always hand paint