• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone know what happened to "Onyxtalk.com"?

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
http://onyxtalk.com isn't available anymore. i always check if it comes back online but i think it's gone for ever now.

Anyone know what happened to it? there was some good info on that little forum.

I know you can go though archives, but not everything is listed unfortunately.

nate

The guy who ran it worked at a sign shop and unfortunately became pretty sick. He had to quit his job and with that the site pretty much died.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Hmm, I posted a question there in November 2017... looks like it was the last post ever made on the site according to web.archive.org.
Sad if it doesn't return :(

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
The guy who ran it worked at a sign shop and unfortunately became pretty sick. He had to quit his job and with that the site pretty much died.

Ahh yes i remember Scotts issue. That was quite sad. i had though someone took charge of it after all that.

Hmm, I posted a question there in November 2017... looks like it was the last post ever made on the site according to web.archive.org.
Sad if it doesn't return :(

I don't think it'll return unfortunately and web.archive doesn't have all the pages.

It was dead for years anyway.
It was dead for the last year or so before it shut down.

There was some very knowledgeable people on that forum.