• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone recognize this fill?

Kottwitz-Graphics

I have a customer that is wanting some signs, and they have supplied the attached art, and they are way too low resolution to do any good. I'm going to have to re create them. I need to know where to purchase the fill that was used on them.

Thanks in advance,
Mark

Attachments

• 4U2SEAlogoBIG2.jpg
    4U2SEAlogoBIG2.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 220
  • cool2seaLogoBig.jpg
    cool2seaLogoBig.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 214

Billct2

Agree, it looks like some water images clipped in. Maybe it's a fill, but probably not. Either they get good artwork or let them know you can find the closest images that work and use them.

Kottwitz-Graphics

Looks to me like it's just an ocean/wave image clipped into the text.

And I need to find something...

Agree, it looks like some water images clipped in. Maybe it's a fill, but probably not. Either they get good artwork or let them know you can find the closest images that work and use them.

Is there any chance of talking them out of using something nicer...? :)[/QUOTE]

I have to have something. At this point, they are getting the best image that I can find, and I can tile it, and power clip it into the copy. I just don't know where to find such an image, that will be large enough resolution to fit into a 10"-12" letter...

Pippin Decals

Its definitely just a water background that was Masked into the letters etc. that should be very easy to do in photoshop or Ai.

I would check to see if they just found those online and liked them or did they actually pay for a design etc..Either way im sure they would like a better quality even if it wasnt the exact same water design used,,,

Dr. Decal

Change your search tools on Google Images to Large, and you may find something in there for free that is large enough to use. If not, any stock photo website should have plenty High Res ocean photos to choose from. Powerclip into the letters and contour in green and you are done.