• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Does Anyone Spell Check Anymore??

chester215

Just call me Chester.
MENU1.jpg MENU2.jpg MENU1.jpg MENU2.jpg From a local convenience store.
How many can you find??
None I guess, tried to upload file and it was to large, changed format and too small.

MENU1.jpg
MENU2.jpg

Last edited:

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Just recently did a print job for a regular customer. Not a small time outfit, either. Like, they employ more people in their graphics department than the last four companies I have worked for combined. And they give us what's supposed to be print ready artwork.
Our finishing guy says, "hey- this has some spots in it. Do we need to reprint?" I took a look and said "well- considering they called themselves the city's 'favotire' provider, yes."
It happens. I'm just always a glad when it's not my fault!

Last edited:

2B

yup it is a daily occurrence and what is even better is when you get things misspelled and point it out to the customer only to get an ear full on how they know how to spell and this was done intentionally as they want to get "attention / be unique"

jfiscus

Rap Master
If the convenience stores in your area are anything like the ones around here, English is not their first language.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I just printed a banner for a decent sized company (locally famous) adding a new branch to their existing business model. Instead of Artisan Meats, they are selling Artesian Meats. They provided the text outlined, the job was a rush. I pushed print. No complaints so far. ;)