• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dog bite/scratch Font

I had a local Law Enforcement Officer come in and was wanting a new K-9 vehicle lettered up. He mentioned to me that he recently saw a font that it looked like a dog had taken a bite out of each letter, or either a dog had scratched the letters in the font. After researching for a while I have yet to find this font. Does anyone know a name for a font/typeface like this, or where I might be able to buy this font?

Pat Whatley

Tell him that's going to look ridiculous. It's a law enforcement vehicle, not a damn clown car. tell him to quit trying to waste taxpayer money on some gimmicky crap that he thinks will look cool and do something that looks respectable and professional.

Sorry, this kind of crap pisses me off. One redneck yahoo deciding it's okay for him to blow a bunch of somebody elses money on some hairbrained design idea of his because there's no oversight and nobody to hold him accountable for wasting tax money.

GVP

Tell him that's going to look ridiculous. It's a law enforcement vehicle, not a damn clown car. tell him to quit trying to waste taxpayer money on some gimmicky crap that he thinks will look cool and do something that looks respectable and professional.

Ouch! (but true)

LOL Pat. This guy is usually straight cut and classy, but when he mentioned this font I planned to try and push him away from it. Thanks for the help on this one, I really appreciate it. Now I just hope he doesn't say, "Oh that's awesome, can we use that font?"

jfiscus

Rap Master
All that we've ever done for K9 units is put warnings on the rear doors/windows of the dog being there, everything else on the unit is the same as the rest of the dept.

Sometimes the K9 guys have their own local "K9 club/group" that they belong to, but none of that artwork goes on the cruisers.