• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Donor Wall Material Ideas

Wesley Powell

Account Rep
Hello everyone,

Our local YMCA is in the process of a huge expansion and we are working with them on the interior signage. They are going to have a donor wall which they gave us a design and want it to be dimensional to help it give it more of the wow factor. I was wondering if anyone had sone something similar to this before or if anyone have any material suggestions? We are trying to make it as light as possible and we will print vinyl to the faces of the pieces as there are over 200 names. Overall the wall dimensions are going to be 10' x 10' and the easier to install the better off we would be. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• Donor Wall.png
    Donor Wall.png
    217.6 KB · Views: 135

johnwon

Our local YMCA used the brushed silver max metal with vinyl lettering for their donor wall. If I recall, they are on standoffs.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
A lot of donor walls of that sort are done on acrylic sheets with standoffs. back print and mount to the walls.