• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dont care what anyone says..

JoshLoring

I'm a PC, always have been and I love it.
Also.. I'll overpay any day to have more of these bad boys. There is nothing more gorgeous then matte and gloss black.
It is rather large though. I'll let you know how it runs next week. Have a lot of stuff to install.

Attachments

• image-2422517574.jpg
    image-2422517574.jpg
    464 KB · Views: 150

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
It looks fast - very fast.

wayne k
guam usa

How many slices of toast will it do at a time?...

JoshLoring

Specs. I forget.. Max out whatever you can put in an Alienware and that's what I got lol.

OldPaint said:
does it make your zipper area tingle???? hehehehehehehehe

Hahhaa! Almost.. Haven't ran it yet. But I'm sure it will make me more money. Fast is good.

cdiesel

Sweet Josh! We bought an Alienware for one of our designers about a year ago. That thing screams! <cool mouse & keyboard too> lol

JoshLoring

Ya, I'm pretty stoked. That's good to hear Chris, I'm sure it will be a workhorse. Can't believe how big it is. Seriously heavy and large.

J

john1

Sweet! I have a custom built i7 with 16 gigs (expandable to 32) and the towers a beast. It's about 18" deep x 12" or so. It's a HAF case.

Like i always say, I will put my custom PC up against just about any Mac on the market, Aside from some of the MacPro's.

WCSign

Nice!! I have always heard alienware is top notch

My personal PC is pretty nice

windows 7 X 2 (YES 2 os BECAUSE I HAD 7 BETA lol ) a 1 terabyte and a 2 terabyte drives, 32 gig ram and extra ram on video card etc, awesome power supply, dual monitors etc.

I can run photoshop, in design, dreamweaver, itunes and be on the internet via firefox and ie at the same time with no problems

BUT, the damn fan on the top of case has been out forever

Since I use it on the web, I figured it would be due for the graveyard by now, but its doing really well.. im happy and it was under 1500 with one 23 inch monitor. ( I had keyboard and all other accessories

visual800

I respect the alienware but there is no way in hell I would pay for it nor do I need all that. thats like buying a peterbilt to pull a yard trailer!

that is one biga** case though. what are the specs on that?

HulkSmash

I'm a PC, always have been and I love it.
Also.. I'll overpay any day to have more of these bad boys. There is nothing more gorgeous then matte and gloss black.
It is rather large though. I'll let you know how it runs next week. Have a lot of stuff to install.

I had an alien ware once, then dell bought them out, and put all their crap parts in them.

Justin

I don't understand why you would buy from Alienware when you can go to newegg, tigerdirect, amazon, ebay, and a few other little sites get better everything, and still spend less money... Then you can spend about a week waiting for it to come in the mail doing the happy brown dance everytime something new arrives! You then put it all together, and 2 hours later enjoy!

signswi

i've never bought anything from dell, but was always led to believe they had some good stuff................. not true then??

Dell's business/enterprise lines are very good (optiplex).

All these OEMs have the same factories make their components (foxcon, a couple others) so there's not much a huge difference between any of them.

JERHEMI

I'm a PC guy too...Dell to be exact. However, I have never bought an "off the shelf" Dell PC in a store. I have a Dell business account and have built them on Dell.com to the specs I needed. My next PC I might invest in an Alienware or Signburst...we'll see when the time comes. Yes, I have an iPhone and iPad and absolutely love them! Have I thought about switching over to Mac computers? I'd be lying if I said I didn't! However, when I think "big picture" and all the programs, software, digital printers and their RIP, other equipment, etc that I own or would like to own in the future and would have to re-purchase to run on a Mac, and not to mention all our professional digital printers, RIP's and other machines aren't even compatible with Macs and won't output to them! You can design all you want on a Mac, but in order to output to professional equipment you need a PC, so why even bother? Unless I'm missing something? :rolleyes: