• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Dose any body owns an USA Stock Laminator

SALVATORE

Dose any body own an USA Stock Laminator , I 'm looking for some input about this brand ,has anybody had any problem or issue with,
Thanks .

equippaint

USA stock isnt a brand. Its a label the chinese sellers put on their ebay listings to indicate that they ship from the USA rather than having to go through the trouble and wait to import it from China. We have one, bought from california, it arrived damaged and the seller never responded. Typical with buying chinese stuff. Other than that its decent for the money spent.

SALVATORE

USA stock isnt a brand. Its a label the chinese sellers put on their ebay listings to indicate that they ship from the USA rather than having to go through the trouble and wait to import it from China. We have one, bought from california, it arrived damaged and the seller never responded. Typical with buying chinese stuff. Other than that its decent for the money spent.

SALVATORE

Thanks for the Info. appreciated!