• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Double sided prints on Roland VersaUV LEJ-640FT

Whnthewallsbend

First off, Hello!

I'm new to the sign business and am really hoping to soak up as much knowledge as possible! I have a large order for Double sided 18x24" signs on coro / (corex?) and I was hoping to find some tips and tricks to get correct registration with 4x8' sheets. I've heard and seen that corex sheets aren't always true in their cut - so I'm hoping to find a way to minimize my mistakes. ANY AND ALL HELP / ADVICE is DEEPLY appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Hollywoodsigns

Designer, printer
I would order 18 x 24 blanks and do each 1 at a time. I know this may take a little longer, but I can lay by myself 6 18 x 24 signs almost as fast a 2 people can do a 4 x 8. Than I know the reg is correct. also I can make sure the flutes are correct.

However if your concerned about time and want to do in batches. Just make sure that there is a negative bleed on the print and no boarders. Meaning nothing goes to the edge and no boarder to use as a give away that your off a little bit on the back side.