• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Double sided sticker printing

CropMarks

Alright... I have a customer that wants double sided stickers that are OPAQUE. Mainly it is a company logo that is 1 solid spot color... on a round sticker. It would be applied to the inside of a building on their glass door so it can be seen from both sides.

The only machine that I can think of myself is a Gerber Edge.

Bottom layer is clear vinyl... cyan foil reverse printed for the logo.... white flood coat..... cyan foil for regular printed logo. then contour cut into a circle.

problem is... dealing with the limited amounts of foil colors that is made for the gerber edge, a cmyk mix is not going to work.... the print has to be a solid spot color with no dots.

Are there third party companies that make special pantone colors? or a totally different machine out there I could look into?

Any help or pointers will be GREAT!!!!! I super appreciate it!
Miked.

J Hill Designs

well, you COULD use solvent - reverse print clear, laminate it with white vinyl that has the same print non-reverse, (registration would be a pain) then cut through both...

or on the edge, depending on the color needed you could do a duotone

Mosh

We do them on our Roland. Print on clear reversed, then print white normal WITH cut marks. Apply the two together (we use a light table to register them). Put it in the plotter and cut. Pretty simple really.
Be sure the white is white on the back, not grey....