• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Drawlings!

AUTO-FX

hmmm.
well, gotta give him credit for tryin' i guess. Took some nerve to put that up on the craigslisp.

dwt

At least he's looking for work instead of jacking tourist (very popular occupation in Orlando although you don't see it on the news)

"Deposit Please"

Huh, Nak ed peectures ? Anywais, Draw wing a charceter on wall ez fine, joost don'ta halve hem right enything. Some peeple are Sofa King We Todd Did !!!

Maxphobia

yeah least he's trying to find work I suppose. We all started somewhere, he'll get better the more orders he gets, or go insane.

OldPaint

wait till the police see the "taging" work on line he did)))))))))))) ill bet they can find the kid and arrest him))))))))))

Brandon708

I'm going to call him because I want him to draw that exact same scull with the candle on his head on my garage door. (i'm actually laughing while i wrote this)

shakey0818

lol casual encounters,they took that section off craigslist in my area because of the craiglist killer in boston and ri.now how do i rent-a-date?