• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dropping Prints

westpointsigns

I know there are a couple of other threads on here about this but has anyone figured out why it happens?

I have a Falcon Outdoor 48 on a dedicated circuit with a conditioner / surge protector.

Running InterCon NetTool interface.

Mutoh Photo Print

I have changed out the RAM, Power Supply, and Filter.

It may print 97% or 6% it might print 30% or it might run the entire print. I never know when it's going to happen. But it's happening more often than not here lately.

I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software.

I'm about ready to roll it out into the street and run it over with my truck.:frustrated:
Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Signsforwhile

I had this problem. We went through evertyhing. Changed cables, routers, cleaned the machine out INSANELY well. It looked better than when it came from the factory. Updated the firmware and finally it went away....for the most part. I can't even tell you what specifically fixed it....we still have this problem from time to time, but not like it was. Went from being 80% of jobs to 2% of jobs stopping randomly.

westpointsigns

I had this problem. We went through evertyhing. Changed cables, routers, cleaned the machine out INSANELY well. It looked better than when it came from the factory. Updated the firmware and finally it went away....for the most part. I can't even tell you what specifically fixed it....we still have this problem from time to time, but not like it was. Went from being 80% of jobs to 2% of jobs stopping randomly.

How do I update the firmware?

At this point I'm willing to try about anything.