• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Drytac window mount

10sacer

Hello all and Happy HoliKwanzukkahFestimasdays,

Have been using Drytac's micro dot window adhesive to make two-sided removeable window "decals" out of styrene. Works great.
I had run across a similar product and now can't remember where I saw it or what it was called and I could swear it had the word "frog" in it.
Has anyone seen this product?

Thanks

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hello all and Happy HoliKwanzukkahFestimasdays,

Have been using Drytac's micro dot window adhesive to make two-sided removeable window "decals" out of styrene. Works great.
I had run across a similar product and now can't remember where I saw it or what it was called and I could swear it had the word "frog" in it.
Has anyone seen this product?

Thanks

Maybe you were looking at this? I do this in the clear which would be about identical to what your looking for. iDot11.jpg

10sacer

Yeah - I ordered a sample from Josh but haven't seen it yet. That would probably work in the clear, but I know I saw another product that was like Frog Feet or something. I just can't remember where I saw it.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Yeah that's my fault, I have taken at least 100 sample requests in the last month or so and a few of them have fallin through the cracks. I will re-enter an order for a sample for ya.