• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Durable solution for concrete stickers?

chernio

I need material for making durable stickers that can be glued on concrete pillars outdoors and have a long life. Does anyone know of such material?

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Lots of vinyls specifically for concrete. A few outdoor floor lams too if you needed to stick em on the floor.

We’ve tried a few and they worked great but they’re not cheap lol

Jason1

Just make sure to lift you head as high as it will go. You still might get head strikes even then. I hurt the head on my mimkai cjv trying this material.

MikePatterson

Head bathroom cleaner.
I dont know about y'all, but any scraps that land sticky side down on our concrete floor will stick like no other. We have to razor scraper the floor to remove them. So my suggestion would be, make it out of whatever you like, don't clean the concrete, and just step on the decal. It will never come off without a blow torch or razor scraper!!!!:confused::confused::confused:;)