• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dynamic Digital/Digital Lobby sign help

AngelaPico

A long-time customer would like a digital display in his 2 ice cream shops to show weekly specials and customer photos. I'm thinking a 42" screen for both.
They don't need any data management, and local rendering is fine. I'd like to find software that is user friendly so the store managers can edit the content on their own.

I'm a bit in over my head, and would like to know if anyone has any experience in this kind of signage?

samsignguy

I bought 2 42" tv's from Costco and created a gif in Photoshop that slides through 3 images on a small usb... sold installed for $1500... Still works 3yrs ago

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

bannertime

I use yodeck and a raspberry pi in my store. I can upload and schedule shows from any computer browser. Pretty cheap setup. Not the my polished, but they are slowly upgrading.

ExecuPrintGS

We just got a google chromecast for our lobby to go with a large tv.
We have a video playing with past jobs and anyone in the shop can pause the video and cast our displays to the screen upfront to show customers.
Same thing could be done with this. 1 dedicated computer plug chromecast into the tv and run the display that way. Easy to edit, no bells and frills.