• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help E-mail Hosting?

2B

What is the better option for hosting E-mails / multiple E-mail addresses with the same domain name?

through business Gmail or through Godaddy since they are already hosting the website?

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Use Gmail. It integrates with everything, and it's very, very common so there's a lot of support.

Last edited:

WildWestDesigns

Wouldn't your hosting package already include email service? (POP3/SMTP/IMAP)

I would think so as well and I would suggest IMAP connection versus POP3 though.

One leary thing with Google that I have is all that info that is flowing through those servers. I'm leary of having even more. If I was competent on my own, I would host my own. Tin foil hat time I know.

Christian @ 2CT Media

I would think so as well and I would suggest IMAP connection versus POP3 though.

One leary thing with Google that I have is all that info that is flowing through those servers. I'm leary of having even more. If I was competent on my own, I would host my own. Tin foil hat time I know.

Really want a tinfoil hat, 97% of ALL internet traffic flows through either a Amazon, Google, or Microsoft Azure server and many times its passes through 2 or all 3.

ikarasu

Google is best. If your domain goes down, so will your emails if hosting through GoDaddy... And while their uptime is ok, they can't match Google's.