• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

E071 - mutho RJ8000

jigar

Hi friends

I have been getting this error since last 3 days & now its beginning to get frustrating .

I have read all about E071 in this forum & tried everything possible but it doesn't seem to resolve the problem.

Heres in short what exactly happens in my case

Details of problem

1) machine starts OK
2) Test Print OK
3) Manual feed both front & back OK
4) when we give print command Error E071 PF over current

This is what we have tried till now

1) cleaning of all sensors
2) cleaning of grating strip
3) changed the sensor of grating
4) changed full set of PF motor
5) changed the wire of PF motor
6) checking for moisture in the main board ( as this error started once we came back from our 4 days holidays)
7) cleaned & replaced the RAM

Hope you guys can help me with this...

jigar

E071

Thanks.

Today I tried to check the pulley.. I thought that either the pulley timing belt
is slack ... but on doing this also it dint help.

I was trying to check if there would be something wrong with the encoder disc. after which it started but once it printed a few inches e071 poped up again... i am quiet sure its not the board but something to do either with the encoder setting or the PF motor pulley.

can you pls let me know if the disc needs to be in a perticular position or no which are printed on the disc while the machine starts.

randya

The disc does not need to be in a particular position for printing, it is just a circular encoder. The printer will count marks from current position.

You can examine the encoder and see it it appears damaged.