• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

E2 Shop Tech

Ditchmiester

We had a sales man come out and demo their software yesterday and it looks really powerful and sophisticated over how we are doing it now. Was looking to see if anyone on here uses it and has any reviews of it.

TXFB.INS

have not used it, we looked at them but the price was out there. each user required a $2500 above and beyond the 5000 for the basic version

Ditchmiester

Yeah its going to be around 15K for us if we decide to go with them. We need a robust system as our current system is causing more problems then helping us. If you didn't go with E2 can I ask what you ended up going with?

TXFB.INS

still looking, there are a lot of options out there and trying to weigh all of the options.

what do you currently have so we can try to avoid the issues you are going through?

Ditchmiester

Ours is a program called Advanced Accounting. Its not really a manufacturing software its more of a POP software that we have used for what we can but as we grow larger we are looking for a true Manufacturing ERP. We are in the same boat looking and doing demos of every software that looks promising. I'm doing another webinar of Exact Job Boss software tomorrow and after that i'm going to look at Epicor. What has been your experience in looking so far?

TXFB.INS

We are just starting the process, have been talking to another shop and they gave me their list that they were working with

• SignVOX / ShopVox
  • EstiMate
  • CASper
  • KeyedIn
  • Cyrious
  • Sign Tracker
  • Fast Manager
  • T-Quoter
  • Price It Master
  • Impress by Precise Software
  • Printavo
  • Latitude
  • Shopworks

we really liked SignVOX but they have now changed to ShopVOX and there are several threads about the change, not in a good way. so that one is loosing ground.

we are going to set up a demo with CASper http://www.casper123.com/ this one appears to be promising although a little dated on the GUI

have also been talking with GraphixCalc.com as the newest suggestion to look at.

currently we are using a combo of QuickBooks and written work orders.

rjssigns

If you're looking for a true ERP suite talk to a Supply Chain Management professional. Better yet go to your local community college or four year college and ask what they can do. Our local tech school absolutely loves live clients. Nothing like putting students feet to the coals with real world issues.

Worth a shot.