• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Earthquake...

qmr55

Did anyone on the East Coast just feel that?

Rare to see an earthquake on the East Coast...that was nuts!

I think my office is still shaking..

showcase 66

I was just on the phone with my cousin in PA. She was talking and then all the sudden stopped and started screaming and freaking out. I thought she was joking at first. Of course I laughed at her. Probably made it worse for here that she is 8 months prego.

Hope everyone on the east coast is okay.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
I told the boss that the building was moving and he laughed at me and asked where it was going. I just assumed it was a big truck outside making my desk and chair shake. Then the radio station announced and I made a big show about not being crazy...I don't think he's convinced that I'm not crazy, but he at least believes that the building was moving.

copythat

Bad

On the phone now with a person on 55th floor of Empire state & she said it was like cattles trying to get out

Locals Find!

That was so rough it knocked my ladder off!:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• haha.jpg
    haha.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 96

NEGD

I told the boss that the building was moving and he laughed at me and asked where it was going. I just assumed it was a big truck outside making my desk and chair shake. Then the radio station announced and I made a big show about not being crazy...I don't think he's convinced that I'm not crazy, but he at least believes that the building was moving.

I'm on the third floor (central NJ)... that was insane. Told my boss when he came back in the room that either I had bad TacoBell for lunch or we just had an earthquake... he laughed.

Mom's in DC, OK thankfully but it took a while to get her on the phone.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
Any one else experiencing problems with cell phones?? Mine won't text or put a call through. My boss (on the same provider) is making calls just fine.

Jillbeans

I was on a stool hanging curtains and did not feel a thing. My daughter felt it at work in Gibsonia and my mom just thought it was her ativan/vicodan cocktail.
Love....Jill