• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"earthtones"

SIGNTIME

the customer likes this design and wants the colors to be earthtones specifically green and brown.... the last one is what i would like to do.

Attachments

• coloring.jpg
    coloring.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 83

SIGNTIME

i agree but of course these are elements and font from his logo which isn't from us and he wants to keep everything the way it is just wants to see it with the brown and green

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Only the last one works, but it's not earth-tones.

Your first two... the colors have far too much of the same value and there is no distinction between the background and the copy. Turn these into grey scale and you'll see what I'm talking about.

SIGNTIME

Only the last one works, but it's not earth-tones.

Your first two... the colors have far too much of the same value and there is no distinction between the background and the copy. Turn these into grey scale and you'll see what I'm talking about.

this is why signs101 is awesome that is one of the best pieces of advice ive gotten since someone mentioned the squit test.:thankyou:

SignProPlus-Chip

Two options come to mind.

Dark brown background, with white text, white stripe with green text.

White background with brown text, green strip and white text.