• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinion Ebay Print Head

Signchief

I'm looking to purchase a new print head and can save $300-$400 buying it on ebay but I'm worried it won't work properly. Has anyone purchased a print head on ebay?

Chasez

I would contact the seller and get it in writing that if it is DOA or doesnt work after install that you can get a full refund. Always pay with something that has buy protection (ie paypal) in case the worst happens.

Always be cautious about purchasing items like this online... make sure you are covered.

Chaz

Signchief

solventinkjet.com I've ordered from them many times and they've given me lots of support in trouble shooting and repairing my printer in the past plus I'll have it tomorrow

Signchief

I messaged one seller about printer compatibility because I've read there are different generation Dx5 print heads and they told me to look at the pictures of their print head to see if it looked the same as mine! Not very technical... I need to get my printer back up and running ASAP and it's not worth the risk for a few hundred bucks.