• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Echo 4x4 or 2x2 CNC

Ppg2014

Just wondering if anyone has used either of these CNC machines? We are running out of space in our shop but have been looking for a cnc router. The size of the 4x4 is very appealing and would work for a majority of our signs that we send out currently. We are having problems getting the company to respond on pricing (last answer was they were revisiting their pricing as the machines aren't very profitable for them???). Before I continue to beg them to sell me something I was wondering if anyone has used one and if they would share the pros/cons with us. Thank you

Raum Divarco

General Manager CUTWORX USA / Amcad & Graphics
Just wondering if anyone has used either of these CNC machines? We are running out of space in our shop but have been looking for a cnc router. The size of the 4x4 is very appealing and would work for a majority of our signs that we send out currently. We are having problems getting the company to respond on pricing (last answer was they were revisiting their pricing as the machines aren't very profitable for them???). Before I continue to beg them to sell me something I was wondering if anyone has used one and if they would share the pros/cons with us. Thank you
what other types were you looking at?