Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Eco Sol Max inks

Discussion in 'Roland' started by Jim Hill, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Jim Hill

Jim Hill Active Member

I have been reading about Roland wanting users to upgrade to their new line of inks and my question is are Eco Sol Max inks going away later this year?

I have an SP Printer that runs perfectly and I really do not want to upgrade and to be honest with you I would rather try aftermarket inks first if that is what they are going to do.

Thanks for your help.
    Jim

Tags:
  2. hand851

hand851 Roland Mutoh & Mimaki inks digiprint-parts.com

Nov 22, 2010
    Columbus, Ohio
    No they are not. I sell a made in the USA brand and they are going to manufacture this ink.

3. Jim Hill

Jim Hill Active Member

What is the name of the USA Brand that you offer?
    My printer is considered a legacy printer and I always get a little nervous when I hear them talk about changing inks or locking people out of the service mode.

Thanks Jim

4. hand851

hand851 Roland Mutoh & Mimaki inks digiprint-parts.com

Nov 22, 2010
    Columbus, Ohio
  5. Joe House

Joe House Active Member

Feb 5, 2004
    WA
    There's no end of EcoSol inks that I've heard of. The only Roland ink that is going away that I know of is the original TR Inks later this year or early next year.