• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Edge FX and Envision 375

Clifford

I have been in business a few years now and I picked up a used EDGE FX and Envision 375 a few months ago and have been slowly moving away from my original Edge (beige) and HS15. Problem I am having is running an EDGE FX job and plotting on the 375 and getting consistent cuts around the objects from top to bottom. If I run the word CLIFFORD at 1" with an outline at .1 and repeat on the Y 6 times, the bottom of the job's cut is spot on while the top is off as much as .05 to .1. I have calibrated several times, but not sure if it is the EDGE FX or the Envision 375 causing the issue. Does this sound familiar to anyone and or could someone point me in the right direction / forum if this is not the right place. thanks

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Try changing your target's position from the current setting to the center or to the lower left to see if it works any better.

Hielorojo

I have been in business a few years now and I picked up a used EDGE FX and Envision 375 a few months ago and have been slowly moving away from my original Edge (beige) and HS15. Problem I am having is running an EDGE FX job and plotting on the 375 and getting consistent cuts around the objects from top to bottom. If I run the word CLIFFORD at 1" with an outline at .1 and repeat on the Y 6 times, the bottom of the job's cut is spot on while the top is off as much as .05 to .1. I have calibrated several times, but not sure if it is the EDGE FX or the Envision 375 causing the issue. Does this sound familiar to anyone and or could someone point me in the right direction / forum if this is not the right place. thanks

I have the same problem with my Edge LE,FX,GSX Plus Plotter.........I think that is a common problem with Gerber Edge Technologic.....there is not solution for that, is not accurate.
Best Regards.

Clifford

Try changing your target's position from the current setting to the center or to the lower left to see if it works any better.
I will give that a try Fred. Currently it is in the lower left, I will switch it to middle left and let you know what happens. thanks for the reply.

Alex P

Sounds like normal mismatch the like I had also, I minimised this by selecting print centered on vinyl and also set target to centre left, calibrate again and it should improve the print / cut registration. My graphic jobs are generally small so I also need near bang on print/ cut registration