• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Edge FX and Gerber Composer software

Signsfyi

I have done several searches within the forum on situations having to do with the Gerber FX Edge printer and Gerber Composer software. No necessarily finding good or plentiful information on these topics.
Do any of you out there no of another forum or site that deals extensively with this software and equipment? Like most of us, I do not have a lot of extra time on my hands to tackle some of these issues. Tech support is helpful, but really difficult to schedule and get quality time with them. Thank you all for your time, Terry

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
There is a forum category here for Gerber hardware and another for Gerber software that goes back to 2003 as well as a number of members who are willing and able to answer questions and be of whatever help possible. There was a forum dedicated to Gerber discussions that no longer is online. I'd suggest you actually post some questions and see what kind of response you get.

timgo

Graphics Designer
I have done several searches within the forum on situations having to do with the Gerber FX Edge printer and Gerber Composer software. No necessarily finding good or plentiful information on these topics.
Do any of you out there no of another forum or site that deals extensively with this software and equipment? Like most of us, I do not have a lot of extra time on my hands to tackle some of these issues. Tech support is helpful, but really difficult to schedule and get quality time with them. Thank you all for your time, Terry

I've send you a pm.