• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Edge quits printing

Steve Lainhart

I'm trying to print text with a flag mask 36" long x 11" high. The Edge prints Yellow, then Magenta and stops. The first time this happened I hit the reset button and it then went through printing Cyan and stopped at the end ,but didn't print black. The machine works fine and I have printed a smaller version of the same design fine. I'm using Flexisign software. Hope you can help. Thanks
Steve Lainhart

RG

I have never had your specific problem before, but it sounds like a problem with the file or with Flexisign. Just this morning, I applied a mask to some text in Flexi and exported it as a jpg file to send to the customer. But, the mask part of the text would not save. So, I exported the file as a PDF, re-opened it in Flexi and exported it as a jpg, and it worked just fine. Maybe you can try something like that. Or, export as an EPS file and reopen it in Flexi.