• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Edna? Picture!

Mosh

OK, We know you can spell when you want "two"... Post a "reel" picture on your ava. We all know that can't be you, especially with the name Edna! Pretty sure you are not a troll being around this long and not getting run off. come clean and be part of the 101 Fam! Besides, I have PM'ed you several times since we are not to far away!

skyhigh

Leeve me alone kreep!

:ROFLMAO: Almost spit my coffee on that one.

HEY MOSH...... I believe Signs101 has a "Sexual Harassment" policy in effect. Leave the little lady alone!!!!

kreep
purv
stulker

A second thought.......There is a "lid for every pot". Go get her buddy.

genericname

All kidding aside, guys, and however much some of us may not agree with what Edna writes, or like how she types it, this piling-on is pretty un-classy.

skyhigh

Hater!! I bet Edna's beauty is much greater than her ability to form proper sentencez.
:cool:
I'm with Pat. Edna has been a breath of fresh air to the signs101 community. No matter what she looks like, she is beautiful inside.

unfortunately not my type tho. Pat, you and mosh can fight over her :rolleyes:

Edna

Still marryed sorry. I garandamntee you I am not a mail Gene. 100% persent WOMAN!
Even at 30 something I still got me looks, not two shabbie.

skyhigh

Edna's a guy. :covereyes:

and YOU"RE beautiful inside also Gino.

AGAIN....let me stress AGAIN, not my type (or gender).....although Edna is indeed presently a woman.

now be quiet, before someone labels you a "Hater" also. :ROFLMAO:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
and YOU"RE beautiful inside also Gino. NO, I'm not.

AGAIN....let me stress AGAIN, not my type (or gender).....although Edna is indeed presently a woman.

now be quiet, before someone labels you a "Hater" also. :ROFLMAO:

Too late................. :toasting:

tsgstl

someone else on here a week or so ago said google "jew hippy" in images so I did.
She is the second pic

edit: If i read it correctly this was taken in Isreal, so.......