• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Efi 1625led ink pouring out of heads

Mikel53

I had an ink pump go out about a month ago andfinally got the new one installed. When I fired the printer up after about a month of sitting the heads are just pouring ink loke they are stuck open. If I open a purge valve it is like I'm holding the purge buttons. Mainly the white doing it non stop. Cmyk will all slow down but both wires are just pouring. Any ideas?

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
I dont know the particulars on the Vuteks much anymore....I know our Agfa reads 36 & 40 respectively. Are you hearing the pumps running constantly? Or is it quiet and just pouring out? Quiet and pouring leads me to believe you have an air leak in the vacuum side and nothing holding the ink bank.

tbaker

Check to make sure your vacuum valves are open. There’s very little in common between crying and white, just the print head control board. Additionally that board and vacuum is the only thing in common between the individual colors.

if you are unsure of the correct direction check your operators manual for directionality page 74