• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help EFI Rastek H652

Jim Giorvas

Hello, Can someone that has a Rastek H652 get back to me? I have a question about wiring sequence on the vacum cleaner table. There's a switch on the front and rear. I need to know what colored wire goes where on the rear switch. Red Black white and yellow wires. Thanks! Jim

uvgerard

Hello, Can someone that has a Rastek H652 get back to me? I have a question about wiring sequence on the vacum cleaner table. There's a switch on the front and rear. I need to know what colored wire goes where on the rear switch. Red Black white and yellow wires. Thanks! Jim
Wish I could help with your vacuum table. We are a USA based merchant member of Signs 101 manufacturing UV curing lamps. We offer replacement lamps of our manufacture for your H652 printer at $150.00 each. Keep us in mind when you need replacement UV bulbs. Thanks

Ronc

Call me