• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Efi Vutek PV200/600

Classic1935

Hi,

we still running old Vutek PV200/600 with non original ink for low cost orders. Till now we simply set the system date back and we can use old cap's from original cans.Now seems like the coupler count the ink amount and when the limit is full than appear following error “the updated microliters > total microliters” . The only solutions is to take original cap from new original Ink bag or another original cap with smaller number of microliters on the clock.
I know taht INX digital / Triangel and STSinks have some solutions (some kind of resetters).

I believe lot of old PV200/600 lie around, and if someone would sell me this resseters, please send me an offer.

Thank's

Urlich

JohnP

Hi,

we still running old Vutek PV200/600 with non original ink for low cost orders. Till now we simply set the system date back and we can use old cap's from original cans.Now seems like the coupler count the ink amount and when the limit is full than appear following error “the updated microliters > total microliters” . The only solutions is to take original cap from new original Ink bag or another original cap with smaller number of microliters on the clock.
I know taht INX digital / Triangel and STSinks have some solutions (some kind of resetters).

I believe lot of old PV200/600 lie around, and if someone would sell me this resseters, please send me an offer.

Thank's

Urlich
I have a pressvu 200 with the original inks, a complete new spare parts kit, extra 80" belt, one new and one used wash station, tables, printhead doctor wash station, spectrophotometer, fieryxf, roof exhust and other misc. items. Anyone interested in any of this may call me at 315-263-8821 or email at johnp@paratoresigns.com