• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Elusive banner stand material

Quark

Merchant Member
every once in a while i would see a perfect, dead on, flat, roll up banner stand banner. I mean it would be absolutely perfectly flat, with no curling of the edges at all, and no vertical bowing.

I’ve seen this on few different stand models so the stand it self is probably not a factor.

The material is not pet. Not fabric. It is actually a banner material. By the looks of it it looks and feels like 10-12oz blackout banner material. It is not scrim and feels like a very fine reptile skin.

I’ve tried multiple blockout brands and weights and they all curl badly.

Anyone knows what brand and material it may be?

Thanks

chartle

I have something from Sihl that seems to work, but not sure exactly which one. I don't recognize anything online.

But I make them send them out and haven't heard one way or the other. :)

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
every once in a while i would see a perfect, dead on, flat, roll up banner stand banner. I mean it would be absolutely perfectly flat, with no curling of the edges at all, and no vertical bowing.

I’ve seen this on few different stand models so the stand it self is probably not a factor.

The material is not pet. Not fabric. It is actually a banner material. By the looks of it it looks and feels like 10-12oz blackout banner material. It is not scrim and feels like a very fine reptile skin.

I’ve tried multiple blockout brands and weights and they all curl badly.

Anyone knows what brand and material it may be?

Thanks

The JET550 is a complete lay flat banner, we use it for our stands in the shows.