• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Embosed Metal Signs

Mans59

Looking to see if anyone is aware of a company that make a large custom embossed signs. 2' x 10'.

Thanks

henryz

I think you need to be a bit more specific with your request. Are you talking about a cabinet with a thermoformed face / vacuum formed? or more like a big license plate???

Billct2

Wow, that would be expensive...there was a company here that did the traffic signs like that years ago but they're gone.

Ben Camacho

Agree with Bill.... this would be very expensive! Could you cnc route aluminum to make it look embossed? I would come up with a way to make a faux like embossed version. Or guide your client in a different direction.

studio 440

Agree with Bill.... this would be very expensive! Could you cnc route aluminum to make it look embossed? I would come up with a way to make a faux like embossed version. Or guide your client in a different direction.
I agree maybe have it vacuformed in plastic and then paint as metal

burgmurk

If somebody asked for that at my shop, id suggest an ACM panel, and acrylic lettering (i assume it's lettering?) pushed through as per the attached.
Price wouldn't be too crazy.

Attachments

• f5b12b50120c558ad0cb1b96832d654e.jpg
    f5b12b50120c558ad0cb1b96832d654e.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 290

Roto

If somebody asked for that at my shop, id suggest an ACM panel, and acrylic lettering (i assume it's lettering?) pushed through as per the attached.
Price wouldn't be too crazy.

Hey there,
Nice signs.
How do fix the back of the intracut letters.
Out of curiosity what off set do you use between the positive and negative shapes?