• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Embroidery Thread

WildWestDesigns

For those that are interested in the different types of embroidery threads, their usage pros and cons, as well as, some tips in their application, there is a little thread selection chart in this month's issue in Printwear that I had contributed on.

I've just attached pictures of the chart itself, if you want the rest of the article it is on their website for online viewing/downloading as well.

I hope it was helpful.

Attachments

• Printwear Page 1.png
    Printwear Page 1.png
    396 KB · Views: 196
  • Printwear Page 2.png
    Printwear Page 2.png
    415 KB · Views: 177

WildWestDesigns

that's great, thank you for that. You should do one on needle selection, that can get confusing to most folks as well.

Glad that you enjoyed it. I'll see what I can do about an article on needle selection. I don't know if they have previously run anything on needle selection yet or not, but I'll mention see about getting an article on that. If not, I'll just do a write up specifically in here if there would be enough interest in it.