• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Enclosed Trailer Job Pricing

holmeswake

Just curious as to what others would charge for this Job. The Decals are all Printed, Laminated and Cut, then applied by us.

16ft Trailer, Large decal is 10' x 3' or so. Printed on 54" vinyl. Small decal is 48" x 12" and all of the individual lettering used 54"x 70" in vinyl.

photo 1.jpg photo 2.jpg

phototec

I don't have all the info, like was the tariler already cleanned and prepped and were the graphics furnished or was there creative time to account for?

So my price would have been between $900 to $1600 depending on the unknown above.

What work did you have to do and what did you charge?

:popcorn:

visual800

if I had to produce decals and install as shown above I would have asked for $600.00 and some clown down here would have done it for $300:ROFLMAO:

Mosh

I think it looks like someone designed this that just got themselves a sticker cutter and now think they are a sign shop... Nice black and white fade...LOL

holmeswake

Looks like somebody goofed trying to make a 3D look... or just got carried away............... :rolleyes:

It's called a Bevel on the Offset Path in Illustrator. It's what the client wanted. Along with the the Black to White Gradient Fade that someone so kindly comment on without knowing anything about the job or my business.

This job was done for $950. Not a bad payday for my new little sticker cutter.

Thank you to those who had positive and helpful feedback. Much appreciated.

Gino

Premium Subscriber

It's called a Bevel on the Offset Path in Illustrator. It's what the client wanted. Along with the the Black to White Gradient Fade that someone so kindly comment on without knowing anything about the job or my business.

Honestly, I don't care what you or Illustrator call it..... it still looks like a goof-up. It hardly looks like what most refer to as a bevel. I'm not well versed in Illustrator, but do you know what certain terms mean and what they should really look like, rather than what someone tells you you are doing ??

Seriously, if you eat something and you get sick from it... throw up, ruts, vomit or whatever you wanna call it, it's still the bad food you ate that caused it. It's no good, huh ?? Samating here. Call it what you like, it still is bad. :covereyes:

SIGNTIME

Oh I see now you had the client standing over your should while you where drawing it up.... yup always an extra charge for that.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Well it looks like it could be a non-profit company...in which case...in my experience, they would want it for free if they are so gracious to let us put our logo in the lower corner somewhere. lol jk

I know when the conversation on the phone starts with "Hi, we're a non-profit organization..."
You know they'll be asking.