• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Enduralam 54" Cold Laminator, like new, whats it worth?

Kemble

I purchased the package deal (48" printer, 54" cutter, 54" laminator) through Signwarehouse 4 years ago (June 2010). I've done very little laminating through it, 4 rolls at most through my laminator. It works flawless. I'm looking to sell it and downgrade to a smaller laminator since I don't really use it all that often and when I do it's never more than 30" wide. I'm hoping someone could give me a rough estimate of it's value so that I know what to ask for it.

gowingsgo

I purchased the package deal (48" printer, 54" cutter, 54" laminator) through Signwarehouse 4 years ago (June 2010). I've done very little laminating through it, 4 rolls at most through my laminator. It works flawless. I'm looking to sell it and downgrade to a smaller laminator since I don't really use it all that often and when I do it's never more than 30" wide. I'm hoping someone could give me a rough estimate of it's value so that I know what to ask for it.

Hello, I am looking for an older laminator to start laminating my prints coming off my SP540V. Was wondering if you had any idea of how much you are wanting to get out of your Enduralam. Also, where are you located?

I believe Enduralam and US Tech are the same thing, just rebrands of eachother (Enduralam, US Tech, Dingtec). A 65" can be had for around $2,500 new with warranty. You can PM me if you would like to talk more.

Kemble

If you can get a brand new 65" Enduralam for $2,500 then I'll take 4 !! :ROFLMAO:

After consulting with my rep that I bought it from, she said that since my machine has only 4 rolls of lam through it, even though it's 4 years old, it's still considered "new". A new lam would run 5K + 1K freight. I'm not looking to get top dollar for it, I realize it's not "brand new", but I'm also not looking to sell it substantially lower than what it's worth either. I'm still doing research as to it's "used equipment" resale value and at this time I'm not comfortable posting an "asking price" but I have received a few pm's with considerable offers.

gowingsgo

If you can get a brand new 65" Enduralam for $2,500 then I'll take 4 !! :ROFLMAO:

After consulting with my rep that I bought it from, she said that since my machine has only 4 rolls of lam through it, even though it's 4 years old, it's still considered "new". A new lam would run 5K + 1K freight. I'm not looking to get top dollar for it, I realize it's not "brand new", but I'm also not looking to sell it substantially lower than what it's worth either. I'm still doing research as to it's "used equipment" resale value and at this time I'm not comfortable posting an "asking price" but I have received a few pm's with considerable offers.

I understand completely. If you get a considerable offer, my advice is TAKE IT!

If you are looking for a 65" cold, check out bestdgi.com They have the 65" for $2,399 and are shipping from Orlando. Buy it through eBay from them for $100 cheaper. If you search the forums here you will find a lot of discussion on the brand. They are not Seal quality, but if you liked the Enduralam you should have no issues as they and US Tech are one in the same.

Good luck!

trakers

We just bought a brand new 65" electric lift laminator from USTECH.

Is yours electric lift?

If so, based on what we paid for a NEW larger laminator with a 5 year warranty I estimate yours will probably bring in the $1500-$1700 range

If crank up/down, deduct $500 from that estimate, so $1,000-$1,200

Just tryin to keep it real for you.

gowingsgo

We just bought a brand new 65" electric lift laminator from USTECH.

Is yours electric lift?

If so, based on what we paid for a NEW larger laminator with a 5 year warranty I estimate yours will probably bring in the $1500-$1700 range

If crank up/down, deduct $500 from that estimate, so $1,000-$1,200

Just tryin to keep it real for you.

This guy is selling his in Dallas and is asking $1,200. http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/for/4540524518.html

Don't want to hijack the thread but do you like your US Tech so far??

Christian @ 2CT Media

Never believe SignWarehouse... they are ridiculous. The second you plug it in it is not new, and it is the same laminator as USTECH or DINGTEC sold for half the price else where. I'd seriously just keep it and use it for mounting to panels if you aren't willing to part with it sub $2000.

Dennis422

Love it. First laminator tho, upgraded from 56" Big Squeege. :)

I wish I had more room for 65". I ended up with a 55" from US tech, very nice piece of equipment. Not as good as the big boys, but for the money, you can not beat it.