• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Engraving material question

Graphicdetailsinc

Hi all! We have a local client who needs room numbers routed. We have a local CNC shop that will do the work but we are having a hard time finding the material in the right color the client is asking for.

All we have to go by are colors that start with (S). Ex. 'Tanglewood S22', Khaki S16, etc.

CES020

The 2 major players in that world are Rowmark and IPI. The colors you asked about are neither of those products. The only place I've ever seen those colors listed in materials are the link provided.

LB

If the future signs are to be ADA, the core won't matter. You will have to apply a 1/32" minimum applique to meet the regulation for the tactile elements.

Air Art Girl

The 2 major players in that world are Rowmark and IPI. The colors you asked about are neither of those products. The only place I've ever seen those colors listed in materials are the link provided.

I checked both my color charts for IPI and Romark and those colors are not in their charts so must be some other mfgr.

AzGene

Another option would be to backpaint Rowmark ultramatte clear/matte, reverse engrave it and then paint fill your numbers.