• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Enjoy...

OlsonSigns601

I saw potential for giving this to customer who need something better than a line drawing but to pay 5k for the graphic.. I don't think so.

Would be nice to legally be able to use this for my proofs but I can't see paying 5k for the picture.

I'm in the wrong business if these guys are making money like this.

I like how they protect it from being copied. Not much protection without a watermark in my opinion.

dolce05

was just scrolling down to ask you prices...your reaction answered all. All the same its still a good find, and very cool you shared.

Thanks.

OlsonSigns601

Cheapest I could get the price down to was $45 selecting it as a business presentation on a power point display.

Figured that would basically be what it would be but stilll... no way I'm paying $45 an image.

Still good resource for looking a pictures of where seams, curves and ridges might be on an upcoming project.