• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Envision 375 y axis overload help please

Jase

Just in the middle of a job and the cutter seemed to max out to the left. It is now stuck, says y axis overload if I try to move it to the left I can't move the knife housing to the right either. It literally feels like it is hitting a brick wall as you try to push it to the right. Any suggestions?

We do have a contract but I need to use this machine urgently.

Thanks
Jason

Jburns

You may want to pull the right side metal black rear cover off, - this is below and behind the keypad. and check belt on the Y axis motor. it may be jammed.

From Manual:
Y Axis Overload Tool head motion moving left
and right Motion is jammed or obstructed.
Solution:
Unjam Y axis. Retry. Call Field Service if retry fails

Jase

Just an update, took the side off and the cog had a very small piece of dirt lodged in it. Quick clean with a toothbrush and all fine, phew. Thank you so much. I was just about to plug in my HS15 backup.

Jase

It was the large gear they drives the belt, should have got a picture. Such a small piece of dirt :(