• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help EPSON 9700 INK CARTRIDGE ERROR REPLACE CARTRIDGE

Archybos

I am getting this error message 'INK CARTRIDGE ERROR REPLACE CARTRIDGE' with all the cartridges flashing on the front panel. If I remove any one cartridge and turn the printer on it recognize all the other cartridges apart from the one I have removed and ask me to installed the missing cartridge. After installing the missing cartridge I get the same error again.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Russell

I am getting this error message 'INK CARTRIDGE ERROR REPLACE CARTRIDGE' with all the cartridges flashing on the front panel. If I remove any one cartridge and turn the printer on it recognize all the other cartridges apart from the one I have removed and ask me to installed the missing cartridge. After installing the missing cartridge I get the same error again.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Hi, that is quite a general error with not much information. Try a different cartridge.

I have seen in the past that if a cartridge doesn't align correctly (for whatever reason) then it rejects all the cartridges.

Or perhaps there is something wrong with you lever switch (the flap/cover for the cartridges activates it). You can activate it manually with your finger too.

Are you using original cartridges?