• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson Demo Days

Unlock the opportunities created from owning an Epson Stylus Pro GS6000.

Join Advantage Sign Supply for our Epson Stylus Pro GS6000 open houses to learn features and benefits. Representatives from Epson will be on hand to answer your questions about this exciting printer.

Call to RSVP:
Chicago - August 11 - 1-800-814-3376
Fresno - August 18 - 1-800-840-2063
Philadelphia - September 15 - 1-800-516-9737
Dallas - September 23 - 1-800-975-9441
Atlanta - September 29 - 1-800-622-8064

www.advantagesignsupply.com

cmaxdesigns

Any specials on these printers right now besides the ongoing $3000 rebate? We were almost ready to pull the trigger on this printer a few months back and decided to wait. We are ready now.

There will be an additional $1000 discount available at the open houses for attendees. However, this discount only applies to a limited number of units!

There will also be FREE Color Management training offered at these events. A beginner session in the morning, and an advanced session in the afternoon. Register to win one of 3 great prizes too!

Molenbeek

Come on up to the Fresno Open House on the 18th- I'll be there. I'm sure we can work something out!

Hope you can make it!