• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson discontinuing rewards program

chester215

Just call me Chester.
Hi Y'all.

Recently go this form Epson.

Epson America, Inc., is announcing the discontinuation of the Epson SureColor® F-Series & SureColor S-Series Rewards program in Canada and the United States effective, March 31, 2021.

I will never accumulate enough points for anything, If you need a couple of ink cartridge codes, PM me.
They are free.

CanuckSigns

Im in the same boat, with the points expiring in a year after you enter them there is no way to get enough point to redeem for anything unless you are going through 5-10 cartridges a week.

It's almost like it was designed to be pointless....

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Bummer. We've been saving them... I better let my boss know (but he probably got the same letter)

RG

Double bummer. I've seen where some members talk about having equipment repair insurance. That seems like a good option. I checked with Allstate. They won't do it. Maybe some members here can recommend an insurance company that will include equipment repair. My setup is what the IRS calls a "home office." So, I guess I'd have to have my home insurance with any company that would insure equipment. I certainly don't mind changing to an insurance company that will cover equipment repairs.

512Signs

Well that's NFG.

We just had our S80600 installed yesterday, and the rewards program for extending the factory service/warranty was a big part of the reason for getting the Epson.

When did this letter go out to dealers?

CanuckSigns

Well that's NFG.

We just had our S80600 installed yesterday, and the rewards program for extending the factory service/warranty was a big part of the reason for getting the Epson.

When did this letter go out to dealers?

I got an email from epson about it on December 22nd

mdjamesd

If anyone has any Ink codes that they won't be redeeming, Id be more than happy to take them off your hands!

ikarasu

Nice. We just bought two Epsons as well. I didn't look much into the reward program, so I don't feel that shafted.... But it's always nice.to have something taken away from you before the printer even arrives!